You are invited to join The Transportation Club of Houston and its’ vibrant group of transportation professionals. The Club staff and members actively promote the understanding of the transportation and logistics issues that affect this nation.
Our vision is to be the principal organization for transportation professionals. Our purpose is to educate and draw together those who are interested in, or employed in the transportation industry.
Our objectives are to promote transportation related businesses, products, and services, as well as encourage closer relationships among those engaged in the transportation process, and to enhance the transportation environment and to support transportation scholarship funding.
TCH holds regular monthly luncheon meetings, at The Houston Club, where you will hear a guest speaker address various transportation, distribution, warehouse and logistical issues. This is an excellent way to keep in touch with current topics, system solutions and equipment. These luncheons also provide a chance to network with others in the industry.
TCH membership benefits include:
- Committee and project involvement
- Seminars on industry topics
- Transportation Club of Houston members-only website
- Opportunity to network with others in the industry
- Special events such as the TCH Spring & Fall golf outings
- Job posting & employment opportunities
- Member company awards recognition
- National Transportation Week recognition
New members receive:
- The TCH membership lapel pin
- A pocket-size membership directory, as well as real time online access
- Membership certificate suitable for framing
We have an exciting year of educational and networking opportunities planned. We invite you to join us! It will be one of the most rewarding decisions you make this year.
A copy of the TCH membership form can be found on our website. Payments should be made payable to the Transportation Club of Houston. TCH accepts checks with mail-in applications and credit card payments on our website.